Monday, July 19, 2010

Busy-ness

I have been quite busy the last week, and the blog definitely shows it!
My absence has however, been justified as I have spent much of my time with Kate, along with normal life occurances.


On Wednesday of last week, Kate and myself along with a few other ladies had a picnic lunch and playdate for all of our children.
The tension (sexual of course ;-) ) was building up pretty fast because we weren't able to be as open around the kiddos. It can be frustrating and at the same time, exhilarating having our own little secret.
The other ladies that were there are also swingers, but it's somewhat taboo in the swinger world to have such a bond with another, that I wonder what the other ladies would have said or even thought if they really knew.
Regardless, we had a great time just being able to be around each other.
After leaving the park, I got a text from Kate that said, "May I say, the view today was simply splendid!"
I think that text actually made me blush, which isn't an easy thing to do!
You see, Kate had been sitting on top of a picnic table when we were all talking and I was sitting on the seat part beside her. I hadn't even thought about the view that I was giving her the whole time. If I would have known, I would have made it even better! hehe.



On Thursday, Kate and I had a shopping date for an upcoming party on Saturday.
We hit a couple of stores and we were both able to find an outfit that would work with the theme of, "Eyes Wide Shut". The club that we would be attending on Saturday was having their anniversary party with that theme and we were looking for something to go along with our masks.
We already had our main dresses for the evening, but needed something a little more risque to change into after midnight.. yanno.. after the liquid courage has kicked in! LOL!
After a couple of hours of hard core shopping, we decided to grab a bite to eat, and as luck would have it, there just so happened to be a Hooters close by!

It's always such a funny thing walking into Hooters without the accompaniment of a man. The looks that you get are just priceless!
I will have to write a seperate posting about my thoughts on Hooters later this week, so be sure to keep a look out.

We left Hooter's and decided to keep shopping to see if anything else sparked our interest. Possibly for clothes, but most likely because we wanted to spend more time with each other.
Kate had taken a few photos of the outfits she had tried on in the dressing room and was sending them to her husband to get him all riled up.
Then, much to my surprise, I get a message notification. I checked my phone and low and behold.. there Kate was staring back at me through my phone with a sexy little outfit on!
Now that was a much appreciated surprise!!!

We continued shopping for most of the afternoon and said our goodbye with a very long hug. We hadn't yet kissed at that point, and the anticipation was building beyond belief!

Kate is so sweet and beyond beautiful both inside and out and as I learn more and more about her, I just like her that much more.
I can see myself falling for her hard!!!! We have talked about our feelings towards each other and she feels the same as I do, and that is such a wonderful feeling!!

I will post soon about the party on Saturday night, Hooters, and a little embarrasing mishap that happened on Friday, so keep an eye out!

Have a wonderful day everyone, and thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. I wasn't aware that having that sort of relationship was considered non-kosher in the swinging world? That's kind of odd to me, that is isn't. So is the swingers' community more interested in kind of one-time-only meetups?

    Still, I'm glad to hear that you and Kate have so much happy chemistry going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie -
    The lifestyle is mainly geared toward non-commital sex with others. Sure, there are friendships among those in the lifestyle, but most people shy away from actual emotional involvement.
    Really to me, it's whatever floats your boat.. as long as you are happy.. live life to the fullest with anyway you see fit. As long as it's not illegal of course! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the "lifestyle" is whatever you make it, and that the other women in the park group would be fine with whatever. If they are not, then so be it. Do what makes you happy SHW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deviant - Thank you and I will! Kate definitely makes me happy!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from people who stop by my little space of the blogging world!
I will reply back to your comment as soon as I get a chance.
Thanks again for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails