Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blogger search stinks!

I have learned from my limited experience here on blogger or blogspot (Whichever it really is) that searching for other blogs that may interest me is a tedious task!
Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places, but I've searched and there is really nothing that I have found in regards to personal blogs that would be of ANY interest to me.

Granted, there is the little bar at the top of the blogs where you can go to another blog at random, but for some reason all the blogs that it takes me to are all written in some form of an asian text. What the hell is up with that?!

So, how do you find people to follow on this blog space? What am I doing wrong?
Hell.. I don't even know if anyone is reading my blog, and if they are.. how in the world did they find me??
I've even tried incorporating analytics into this blog as I have on others, but I keep getting a crazy error. Maybe my own blog is configured wrong?!

If anyone out there is reading and can give some insight into my dilema, I'm all ears!
(Even if you have no insight, but somehow found me.. I'd really like to know!)

Anywho.. happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from people who stop by my little space of the blogging world!
I will reply back to your comment as soon as I get a chance.
Thanks again for stopping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails